Help with clutch master cylinder install

mardi 24 février 2015

I ran into an issue with fitting my clutch MC to the firewall, but figured that problem out. I now have the right MC, but I don't have any pin on the pedal assembly to hook the piston rod to. I've only found one pic on the net, and it shows a long pin down on the actual clutch leg itself. I have a pin on mine, but its farther up more on the assembly, and would put the piston rod at a pretty extreme angle. It also doesn't look like its long enough for the ring on the rod to go around, and have room to get a cotter pin on it. Its also on the pass side of the pedal leg, compared to the drivers side.

The second pic is showing a pin that I do have, but its short, its up high, and its on the drivers side.




Attached Images









File Type: jpg brake4.JPG (95.6 KB)
File Type: jpg brake5.JPG (100.3 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor