Questions for other JK owners

dimanche 22 février 2015

I have searched this a few times and have yet to find anything, possibly because booth of these items have bigger issues (freedom top leaks and early 3.6 ticking).



When I remove my freedom top and hit a moderate bump it makes a racket from bouncing on the sound bar. Does anyone else get this noise? Anyone have tips to resolve it?



Mine is a 2015 with 1500 km, I notice a ever so slight "tick"comming from the engine. The one I test drove last year (2014) had the same ever so slight tick. Is this a typical 3.6 thing? Almost sounds like the manifold leak that the old 4 banger tjs would get (mine included) just very toned down.



Anyways that's all for now.



Cheers,

Brad




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor