Crashed my 05 4.7...Upgrade to Hemi or no?

mercredi 25 février 2015

So last friday i slid off the road due to some snowy conditions and poor tires here in NW colorado, the Jeep suffered only cosmetic damages however the repair estimates are around 7700$. It is all covered by insurance fortunatley, and they have informed me that they may consider it totaled. It is incredibly sad, but it provides me with the opportunity to get the 5.7 Hemi and start new. I was getting 11mpg in my 4.7 a friend with a lifted 3.7 was getting about the same, so MPgs aren't a huge issue. But mechanically speaking has anyone found the Hemi to be superior to the 4.7? just opinions on what i should do with the insurance compensation, and how the Hemi favors to those who have had it.

Thanks, Art.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor