Lets talk lifts

dimanche 22 février 2015

Hey guys,



I have been indulging with my recent jeep purchase for around 8 months now. Ever since I have gotten it, I have wanted to lift it. I love the look and feel of a nice mean looking YJ. I want to get as much information about lifts as I can because I will be doing it early May/June and am certainly going to attempt it myself. I need intel however, the basic questions. How much lift should I go for? I understand this depends on what you are going to want out of your performance most. I want it to be noticeable, I'm not going to drop all the money to lift it an inch. I should mention most of my internal components are stock, as far as I know. I have mostly been focusing on body replacement and rust repair. How much money are we talking (obviously it differs)? I know how JF loves their lifted rigs, so tell me all you can about yours! Pictures are most welcome, because I know how much you all love pictures :thumbsup:



Cheers :cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor