Favorite Mod with a twist

mercredi 25 février 2015

Good Evening/Morning Gents,



Here is an interesting Mod thread. I have read many related threads but I have a challenge for you! I am getting pumped for spring to come so I can work on my jeep every free moment I get. I challenge you to come up with your absolute favorite mod for your rig with a price limit of $100. I want to see what you guys have done to your rig with a cheap budget. I have seen some pretty cool **** people make at home cheap and I want to see all of your awesome yet subtle modifications! Post Pics if you want, I would love to see them! I will start! I unfortunately do not have a picture on me at the moment, however I bought a $6 can of Krylon Plastic's black spray paint and refinished everything from my fender flares to bumpers and it made them look BRAND NEW. If your flares or anything look real worn this is such a cheap way to refinish them I highly recommend it! :cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor