Question for admins and just general introduction from an MJ owner.

jeudi 26 février 2015

Hello all. I've been on this forum for quite a few years but never used it really because I have an MJ and I stick to Comancheclub because of that. But I'm an avid Comancheclub member with a 89 Pioneer with a 4.0/BA10/4×4 and shortbed. My MJ is my favorite thing in the world, wouldn't trade anything for it. But recently I have started buying bulk orders of the ORings for the Renix oil filter adapter and reselling them because I was having A LOT of trouble finding the orings for myself (the dealer wanted $30 for them) and I wanted to help other Renix owners find the O rings easily and much cheaper than having to search auto parts stores or pay out the butt at the dealer. I was going to post a classifieds for it but couldn't for some reason. Is this because I haven't been an active member on this forum enough? Just wondering and also wanted to introduce myself. Cheers :tea:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor