2005 Lifted Jeep Liberty

vendredi 16 mai 2014

In the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson believed that we all have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. While I can't do much about the first one, I can provide a Liberty and maybe the happiness will come along with it



What I have is a 2005 Jeep Liberty KJ with a bunch of special work done!

Here's what you get:

- 3.7L V6 gas engine averages 17-24 mpg (I average 400 miles per tank)

- 6 speed manual that was only available this model year

- the 6 speed version in this year is also paired to a more durable transfer case also specific to this year

- Jeep backed 4 wheel drive (2 high, 4 high, 4 low) and new transfer case position sensor

- black wheels from pro comp

- new luk clutch and flywheel

- regeared with Yukon 4.10's and ready for 32's

- Detroit true tracs front and rear that are great for snow

- Goodyear silentarmors with 6-7/32nds left

- Procomp black aluminum wheels

- 3.5" lift from BDS suspension that makes the little KJ look aggressive

- full Mopar skids (t-case, transmission, front engine, gas tank)

- Rock Lizard rock rails with side step (freshly painted)

- Mopar front tow hooks

- Run Cool hi-flow hood louvers

- new Sony deck with Bluetooth/aux/CD/USB

- Focal front speakers with components and an Alpine amp

- 2 12" JBL subs with 500W Rockford Fosgate amp (this would have to be added to the price separately) but the Jeep is wired for subs at least! (all 8 gauge)

- Professional and warrantied tinted front windows to match factory smoked glass in rear

- K&N cold air intake 77 series (helps mileage and sounds great)

- Magnaflow full catback exhaust that sounds good but doesn't drone

- Lifetime alignment warranty that goes with the car so you'll never have to pay to align again! Laugh as you drive over potholes!



This Jeep has been with me for about 25,xxx miles and I have never had a problem. I've only ever replaced the AC condenser when I first bought it and the clutch, but that's a regular wear part. I have all of the invoices and service work meticulously saved in a binder that I can pass on as well. Oil changes were never missed and spark plugs are fresh. I am the third owner and this Jeep runs amazingly. It'll get you from point A to B and then C and D all the way on to Z!!



I think I listed all the main mods, feel free to email or text me any time of the day or call me (and leave a voicemail if I don't pick up) with any questions or if you want more pictures--or want to want to buy it of course! This was my daily driver with an occasional trail where it had no problems and works perfectly. Does great in the snow. Never gotten stuck. Never been in a wreck. This car has been my baby! I'm simply looking for a new project and a slightly larger Jeep.



I'm asking 9900 which I think is quite fair for the work and reliability you will get. I can also try my best to deliver it depending on where you live, I'm constantly between the Springs and Denver. Additionally, there is a little wiggle room in price as well so don't be afraid to just hit me up and ask!



Don't miss out on the Jeep life and the chance to be a boss and drive a manual in a lifted Jeep!



(PS sorry about all of the duplicate posts at first, something got messed up. This is the only one now)




Attached Images





























File Type: jpg Compressed 1.jpg (223.5 KB)
File Type: jpg Compressed 2.jpg (358.3 KB)
File Type: jpg Compressed 3.jpg (344.1 KB)
File Type: jpg Compressed 5.jpg (328.6 KB)
File Type: jpg Compressed 6.jpg (260.6 KB)
File Type: jpg Compressed 7.jpg (259.8 KB)
File Type: jpg Compressed 8.jpg (292.5 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor