Duplicolor Body Armor

samedi 17 mai 2014

Product review of Sorts for those thinking of using this product ..

I cannot recommend it because of this experience .....:thumbdown::thumbdown:



Great conversion..only question is have you used Duplicator Body Armor before??

I found it to be total useless crap for metal parts but might be ok on a composite roof. . I made lower body armor and used it to coat the tops on my my front fenders. On the body armor I used self etching primer then coated with that stuff. On the fenders I did the same . In both cases it failed and they began to rust in about 6 months. I then had to sand them down to get out the rust, use some neutralizer then sealed with paint. On the body armor I went with a different product and it has held up so far all winter. On the fenders I re-coated using that junk. It is so porous it traps huge blisters of water underneath and starts the rust process all over. Now I'm going to have to strip them down and do it all over for a third time with another product. Hope that stuff works better for you ....not cheap stuff either.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor