2005 LJ stock wheels, tire upgrade... but bigger?

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

sup fellas. i've been thoroughly enjoying my stock 2005 LJ for the past 3 years. :D

it's about time I got new tires. they're about 6 years old and banged up a bit.

I think the tires I have are stock but I could be wrong. They are the M&S 30x3.50R15LT Goodyear Wrangler tires. According to the date on the tire they were made in '09 week 42. almost 6 years!

I've decided on the tire I want but wanted your opinion. I was about to order the firestone destination a/t as I read that they're quieter that other M/t tires. Now I don't know if the tires on my jeep are m/t but they're a bit loud so I'm curious to see if the a/t are quieter.

however . . . i've been reading that you can put bigger tires on stock rims.

should i? i drive mostly 2 miles a day on weekdays and 50 miles on weekend highway usually. i'm in nyc so we get a mix bag of ****ty and good weather. the tires i have right now were champs in all the snow conditions.

thanks dudes, hope to hear from some of ya!


2005 LJ stock wheels, tire upgrade... but bigger?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor