Truck Lites vs Hella H4s w/ Raxiom LEDs

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Okay, so the time has come for some new headlights. It's a toss up between the Truck Lite 7" or the Hella H4 conversions with Raxion LEDs from Extreme Terrain.

Now, I had the rectangle Truck Lites on my old XJ, so I know how they perform.

I've never seen the Hella H4 conversion with Raxiom LEDs before, but I've heard a lot of people like it.

I'm curious to know if there is anyone at all on here who has run both setups (or has at least seen them in person) and can tell me which one they like better?

The Truck Lites are obviously a bit more spendy, but I'm not worried about cost. I'm just looking for whichever setup will provide the best light output, that's all!

Thanks in advance!


Truck Lites vs Hella H4s w/ Raxiom LEDs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor