Hp d30 vs lp d30 swap questions

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Ok. So ive read the write ups and alrwady know the pros of the hp over the LP. I have a few questions rwgarding other matters that searching is not answeeing. The HP I bought it from a 98 xj.

1: The HP D30 i have has 3.55s in it. Do i need a new carrier for 3.73s or not? If im understanding this correctly the new carrier is needed for 4.10s and up. But some searches are saying the carrier break is 3.73.

2: I have a master rebuild kit for my stock LP. Will that rebuild kit work in the HP i have? I know somw year HP D30s use shims while others use a cruah sleeve like the LP.

3: How do I tell if I have a short or long pinion? I need to buy new gears to match the rear but i saw there is an option for long and short pinion and i have no clue which i have or how to tell the difference.

4: Does anone have the rebuild speca for a dana 30 hp and lp? Preload spec, pinion nut trq, carrier cap torq, backlash.

All help is appreciated.


Hp d30 vs lp d30 swap questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor