Instrument Panel, Radio, Interior Lights, Now Won't Start

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I'll apologize in advance, this may already be in a thread but I have looked everywhere!

To start, I got the dreaded "no bus" message, got the part and replaced. Instrument panel still not working, and now my radio does not work, nor do my interior lights or locks. And now, my jeep will start and then die after about 3 seconds or so. I took out the dash and it started right back up! But again, not starting. Fuel pump is good, checking battery now as well as fuses. I'm pretty sure it is electrical. And yes, I checked the cam position sensor, when I took it out, jeep wouldn't even turn. Put it back in, turned over but died immediately.

Not sure where to go from here, any ideas???

Thanks!

2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport
2WD


Instrument Panel, Radio, Interior Lights, Now Won't Start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor