CPS Question

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

So, when I picked up my ZJ and started going through the whole replace this and that rigamarole, it was equipped with this guy:


When I went to replace it, all I could find was the usual metal bracket one... so thinking there was some change over the years, I modified the bracket so that it fit (extra washers etc.)

I picked up a snapon mt2500 and one of the diag screens said "11 no crank reference signal". From googling, it looks like the original CPS was from a Dodge 1500 (95 ish?)... I'm going to pull it this weekend and take a closer look, but I'm wondering now which side I put the washers on... :-P Seems to run ok, but is hard to start.

Anyhoot, was curious if anyone else had that type of CPS?


CPS Question

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor