First Jeep, Can't figure this out

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

I just got this 1990 Jeep Wrangler. It has a slight problem with the steering. It seems to be very very very loose. Its literally hard to drive like that and its kinda scary going around turns haha, because the slightest movement it makes a jerky motion. It has a little play in the wheel but its not major. Any ideas what this could be. I just replaced the upper and lower ball joints in the front passenger, the driver side is good. I did notice I need to replace the universal joint on the front driver side but I don't believe that will cause this kind of problem. Sorry for jumping all over the place with this post. Just please any ideas on what could help it would be great.

Btw Its all stock so no lift kit.


First Jeep, Can't figure this out

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor