A/C shenanigans

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hey all - I come to you with 3 separate, but related issues. First, the HVAC system in my '00 Laredo has been acting weird. If i set the vents to blow towards my face or feet, it will do as instructed, but will also blow out of the top of the dash. Whenever I get on the throttle, it will only blow out the top of the dash (on the windshield as if it was set to defrost). Is this a blend door issue? Perhaps a vacuum issue? Additionally, I noticed that my A/C was dropping a LOT of water when parked after running. I am not a complete idiot. I know some water is normal, but this was gallons of water. Upon examination, I noticed that the A/C lines and dryer where actually getting coated in a sheet of ice while operating. The melting ice was causing the huge pool of water. I know this is not normal... any suggestions?

The third A/C issue is a new development. It seemed that my cold air was failing a bit, so I charged the system today, and now I have nothing. I am assuming that I overcharged the system. Tomorrow I am going to barrow a pressure gauge from my buddy to check. If that is not it, what else could it be?

Thanks for your advice and opinions.


A/C shenanigans

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor