Opinion on Jeep for Sale

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

I would appreciate any feedback on the Jeep below. I am interested but am I complete Jeep noob. This will be my first jeep and don't want to end up with something that is nothing but headaches.

Do you think the Jeep posted below is a decent deal?

Any questions I should be asking the guy?

Anything I should check or be leery about?

CLIFFS Notes if you don't want to look at the AD.

"97 Jeep Wrangler has been restored less than a year ago, very clean. Rebuilt 2.5 , 5spd, A/C,4:56 gears, Detroit true track unit in the rear,8.8 rear end, slip yoke eliminator, stainless steel brake lines, open to partial trades."

I asked about rust on the Jeep as well info on the engine. This is what I received back.

"Frame of restoration, frame was sand blasted and treated with rust inhibitor, tub was sand blasted and proxy primed. Motor and jeep have less than 1500 miles on it since rebuild"

I have also attached additional pictures that were sent.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://ift.tt/1KALF3P

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.jpg (115.1 KB)
File Type: jpg image2.jpg (199.9 KB)
File Type: jpg image3.jpg (119.7 KB)


Opinion on Jeep for Sale

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor