Noobie Offroader here need some advice

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Hi,
This is my first time here on this forum, a friend recommended it to me so i figured i would give it a try. I am looking to prepare my jeep to do some basic offroading and could use some help. I currently have a 99 jeep Cherokee sport 4x4 with 4.0 v6 engine and auto tranny everything is stock. After talking to several friends that 4x4 i have set my mind on a Rubicon Express Super flex kit that provides a 3.5" lift with full replacement leaf springs and twin tube shocks. My question is what else do i need to properly do this upgrade? I am trying to avoid messing with the drive shaft or any fabricating. I was thinking i should also get an adjustable front track bar but while im in there i would like to replace/upgrade anything that might be stressed or easily break from the lift. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.


Noobie Offroader here need some advice

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor