Brake bleeding issue

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

2002 TJ 4.0L

Last week I replaced my rear wheel cylinders as they were leaking pretty badly, during this time I also took the time to replace the drums and shoes. During this process I also bled the brake system, everything was good.

Since I havent touched the front brakes in a few years and everything was getting worn I decided to replace the front brake system as well today, that includes: Pads, rotors, calipers, and the drivers side steering knuckle (it was stripped out). Everything went smoothly until it was time to bleed the brakes.

First off I'd like to note that when I removed the calipers, i let the entire brake fluid system drain so I could add all new fluid. I bled the brakes from the rear passenger side, to rear drivers, to front passenger, to front drivers. The peddle was pushing tight by the time I reached the front drivers. Note I did all of this with the vehicle off. Now as I went to start the vehicle and push the brakes the peddle immediately went to the floor when I pushed on the brakes. The master cylinder is full, and I checked for leaks, there are none. With that said, with the vehicle off the brakes are tight and the peddle doesnt drop, but when the vehicle is on it drops to the floor. Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong? Thanks


Brake bleeding issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor