I need help with front lights 94 XJ

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

Wrecked my jeep need to replace grill, lights, wires everything up there but bumper fenders and hood. I have collected everything but wire harnesses. I have been searching the web on and off for months the best I can find are connectors and the dealer will only sell what including the entire transmissions set of harnesses for an outrageous amount.

Does anyone know a shop or online store, or am I going to have to go to a junkyard. Maybe I am using the wrong words/part names when I look so just to be clear I am looking for the collection of wires and bulb attachments for my headlights parking/running lights and turn signal/cornering lights that comes pre assembled all leads into one connection that male adapter that plugs into a wire connection under the hood near the air intake. I can take pictures.


I need help with front lights 94 XJ

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor