Turbo actuator

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

Hi all

I am new here, first tread :) - I am from Denmark, so sorry if I spell a little wrong , I do my best.

My situation is that my Jeep (WH CRD 3.0) goes into limp mode and starts losing power in hard knocks whenever I am over 2000RPM, I been told by my workshop that there is at turbo pressure fail. They say I need to buy a new turbo. But after looking round on the internet I find som US and UK shops that sales only the Turbo Actuator, and that is what I think is wrong! and it would save a lot of money if I could settle only with the actuator.

My questions is; if I buy and mount some of this actuator, does i afterwards have to be calibrated it to my "old" turbo ? or is it just plug and play ?

Hope for some answers, and thanks for you time.:)

greetings Jeppe


Turbo actuator

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor