Anti-Theft Hinge Pin Nuts for Wrangler Door

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

I bought these and found I can't use them with my aftermarket hinges. They are brand new, never used.

They are really nice, quality stainless steel nuts with a nice allen wrench and pouch.

Replace your missing, stripped, chipped and rusty stock nuts with these precision machined stainless steel versions. These cylindrical nuts cannot be removed with conventional wrenches or pliers and use a ex key to install and remove. Kit comes complete with fasteners, Allen wrench and vinyl storage pouch.

THEY FIT 1997-2006 TJ FACTORY/OEM HINGES ONLY. (I wish they'd included that information when I bought them!)

Price includes shipping.

PLEASE EMAIL ME at goingfaster2001@yahoo.com. I don't always check here for PMs. Thank you.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 66835.jpg (42.3 KB)
File Type: jpg 66835-md.jpg (4.7 KB)
File Type: jpg FullSizeRender (1).jpg (58.0 KB)


Anti-Theft Hinge Pin Nuts for Wrangler Door

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor