Dead Jeep Codes P0172 P0175

vendredi 31 juillet 2015

My Jeep Over heated the other day Very quickly after leaving my house . I shut it off and let it cool down for about a hour and headed back up the hill to my house.(I figured the thermostat stuck) As I pulled in the driveway the temp gauge had reached back in to the red and the Jeep started idling very rough. I shut it off :mad::mad: And left for the evening .
I came back today Checked the plugs ,oil etc. I cant see anything wrong. Still no codes , I started it up and it idled perfectly. When I revved the engine it acted like It hit the rev limiter at 3000 rpm's , when it idled back down the CEL came on and it started Idling very rough and died . Now It will not start back. :mad:
The Codes It thru were P0172 and P0175
Im kinda at loss here :confused::confused: Any ideas where to start guys ?


Dead Jeep Codes P0172 P0175

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor