Suspension Opinions Experience Pics

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

My jeep has an 11 yr or so Rough Country 4" lift with 0.5" lift shackles running 34" LTBs. The front shocks are shot, the shackles are homemade with no middle support, and it's rough. I want a more comfortable and safer ride without giving up too much off road capabilities. So from my research, I have decided to do the YJ conversion kit and narrowed it down to OME, BDS, and RE. Looks like OME only has a 2.5" - so I do not want to go down that far. RE has a 4.5" lift and states drive shafts may need to be replaced - I am not interested in messing with that or other problems from extra height. BDS has 3.5" springs and either 0.5 or 1 3/8" shackles. I'm leaning toward 0.5" shackles for better handling and total lift of 4". For shocks, I am thinking Bilstein 5125 for 3-4" lift.

What do you think? Anyone have pics/experience of BDS 3.5" w 0.5" shackle or know body height from ground? :cheers2:


Suspension Opinions Experience Pics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor