Grand Cherokee 4.7 v8 engine problem?

jeudi 30 juillet 2015

My Grand Cherokee WJ 4.7 v8 2002.
Hello everyone.
A few days ago in my vehicle there was a problem,
after I turned off the car (engine) in the parking lot, after a few minutes I again turned on the vehicle (engine), but the engine was working strangely, as if all cylinders are not correct, the mechanic examined the engine and said that on the cylinder 3. to the left and right side mixture does not burn.
The exhaust smells of gasoline.
The computer shows the error P0158.
Mechanic checked the spark plug and the ignition coil and said that there are function normally.
What could be causing this problem on my third cylinders?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:


Grand Cherokee 4.7 v8 engine problem?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor