I have no brakes!!!

dimanche 18 mai 2014

I can't stop! :eyebulge:

For the basic idea of what's wrong just read the summation.





Luckily this happened when I was in my driveway. I tried to start my Jeep this morning to go to church, it stalled (which doesn't ever happen) and I heard a suspicious metal *tink* :devil:. I inspected the engine bay, saw nothing out of the ordinary, smelt something a little funny, but I'm guessing its the techron injector cleaner I put in yesterday, but I digress. I tried to turn the engine again and it started it up as it usually does. No strange sounds, no fuss, no smells. So I get the family in the car to go to church and I notice my brake pedal is EXTREMELY stiff, like something is behind it. I tried it out and it was difficult for me to even stop the car in reverse while idling, so I out it in park and now I'm here. Any suggestions? Bad master cylinder maybe?



In summation

1, funny *tink* noise and fail to immediately start upon cold start up first try

2. Brake pedal extremely stiff, almost no braking power, no signs of any leaking anywhere

Cheers. :cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor