Quadratrac--- Locking hubs? locking differential?

jeudi 15 mai 2014

After discovering how expensive it will be to swap transfercases i decided on keeping my quadratrac, I was thinking of installing lockers in the front to unlock the wheels and just drive it in Edrive mode, so i will not have to worry about special qtrac fluid or wear on my front joints.



Has anyone done this and how well did it work? what is the cheapest locking hubs to buy? i dont offroad hard. Warn?



I am also wondering how i can lock my differential on the front so that when the hubs are locked and it is in edrive i want both front wheels to be locked together, that way if i was to get into a deep mudhole, or maybe some wicked deep snow both front wheels would be together and not be able to slip.



I am new to lockers!



thanks for any advice!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor