Sprint Top Installed (near identical to Trektop NX)

jeudi 15 mai 2014

I pulled the trigger and ordered a Pavement Ends Sprint Top in black diamond sailcloth yesterday . I had it over-night'd from Amazon. I could not find a single review of the top on the web, much less Jeepforum. It is fairly new on the market and is nearly identical to it's sister top, the Bestop Trektop NX. It is a sailcloth material, has the sunrider flip back, it's frameless, uses the factory header and door surrounds, and has thick tinted windows. It met all of my criteria, price range and even had a 3 year warranty. I did not know what to expect but once it arrived I was more than pleased with my purchase. The material has a nice feel to it and it seems to be around the same thickness as my factory sailcloth top. The top is just as quiet, if not quieter than a traditional sailcloth top. Overall I'm very happy with it so far. Installation was around an hour. It was VERY tight going on, but once in place everything buttoned up as it should. The craftsmanship seems to be on point, customer service was great (same as bestop), and the price is definitely right. I purchased it for $355 from Amazon and it is eligible for the $50 mail in rebate, so grand total is going to be $305. I'll include a link to the manufacturers site with specs and pictures of it on my Jeep.



http://ift.tt/T8LBCU



















0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor