Turn key.... nothing happens at all.

vendredi 16 mai 2014

So if seems my good luck finally ran out and its time for a new problem.



On May 14 I started the Jeep up just fine and went to work. After work went to store and left from there just fine. Went to my girls house to pick her up and I turned it off for about 10 mins, turned key, everything electronic was fine on the inside. But turned to start it and absolutely nothing happens.

Later that night it started just fine and the next day it did also (may 15)



There is a clicking sound coming from kick panel fuse area and under hood PDC.



Today (may 16), I tried jump starting the starter with a screwdriver and the key in on position. The starter sparked.... But that's it.



So I'm kinda lost right now.



Any idea would be awesome.



Thanks

-Wes




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor