Want to trade my Built TJ for a 4dr JK Rubicon Unlimited

vendredi 16 mai 2014

2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rock Crawler. Better than Rubicon. TRADE for Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited.



Okay, it's hard to describe all that's been put into this Jeep. There's easily over $30k worth of extras that have been added along the way. It's BUILT to be incredibly solid on 35" tires so that it's extremely capable yet isn't going to be breaking things left and right. This Jeep has done the Rubicon, Fordyce Creek, Most all the tough trails in Moab, Rimrock, Tillamook State Forest (brown's camp) including Crushers. I bought the Jeep with 50k miles on it and it in 2007 and it's got just a bit over 100k miles on it now. Obviously extreme Jeeps used to be one of my biggest hobbies. However, I'm at a point where I only use it a couple times a year.



So, what I'd like to do is offer this up for trade to someone that has a 4-door JK Rubicon unlimited. I *might* consider trading for a TJ Rubicon Unlimited (or air lockered LJ), but that one would be a bit more tricky as there are things I'd probably want to keep off mine if I went to a less modified LJ. I'm at a stage in my life where I'm ready to move on from my extreme wheeling addiction. However, my 8 year old son has BEGGED me not to sell the Jeep as he has so many memories of us wheelin' in it. I'm thinking that if I could get myself a less modified Jeep that could tow my boat from time to time, that would be a good compromise. (hence wanting a JK unlimited). But I can't lose all my cabability, so I would like a rubicon.



My Jeep has been pretty amazing for me. I've done a lot to clean up any issues from the previous owner and build it up even better. There are a couple little things that I haven't dealt with yet: There is a leak between the transmission and the Atlas 2 transfer case. it drips on the garage floor and before I go on a wheeling adventure I have to top off the fluid. The seal isn't that much but I haven't had the motivation to drop the trasnfer case to swap in a new seal. Something in the HID system on the headlights went bad. I'm thinking it's the ballast, but not 100% sure. I will be getting this fixed before the next time I use the Jeep.

The Jeep has always passed emissions with flying colors once I figured out an issue that ultimately led me to replace the ECU. There are some dings and even a couple small dents from wheeling the jeep. I can tell you exactly what happened in each case. Cosmetically, the Jeep still is pretty amazing and despite some minor trail scars, it's a full on head turner and gets compliments left and right.



This jeep is built to tackle almost any trail that you have the skill and balls to do. There's little that I haven't been able to concour and it's built to excessive convenience and capability. I've driven it the 1000 miles to Moab with my son watching videos the whole way and then wheeled it on all the amazing trails down there with the A/C keeping us cool.

So, if you have a 4-door JK Rubicon and would like to step up to a built rock crawling machine, let's talk.



Protection - Self Recovery

Custom ARB Bull Bar with Grille hoop

Skid Row Engine Skid

Lower Control Arm Skids

GoFerIt Belly Pan flat skidplate

Kilby Gas Tank Skid

Warn rock rails and Rear bumper with tire carrier and 2" hitch with trailer wiring

Rock slider rails, thick and heavy

ORFab Cage with spreaders and dash bar, cage welded in and tied into floor

Seatbelt shoulder bar added for front and rear seats.

Herculined interior

Warn xd9000i, Synthetic Rope

Warn Steering box skid

Poison Spider Custom Corners with LED Tail Lights

Bushwacker Fender Flares

Onboard Air: Kilby system and 2 gallon Sun Tank (powerful enough to run air tools), separate isolator for ARB and swayloc



Engine

4.0L inline-6

New OEM Radiator

Upgraded heavy duty fan clutch and 7 blade fan

Custom Hood vents

Mean Green Alternator

Mean Green Dual Batt tray with two Optima Yellow Tops

Painless dual battery isolator

Mean Green gear reduction Starter

Custom Cold Air Intake with Hummer Snorkel and K&N Filter

Flowmaster Super 44 Extreme exhaust with magnaflow high-flow catalytic converter



Transmission and Transfer Case

Automatic TF-999 3 speed transmission

Atlas II 3.8 32 spline upgrade transfer case

Tom Woods Drive Shafts front and rear



Steering

Custom High Steer using WJ tie rod ends, thick tubing, and WJ Knuckles

Off-Road Only dual rate air-actuated swaybar.



Axles

Front: High Pinion Dana 30 (XJ) 4.11 Yukon gears, ARB air locker, WJ knuckles, Warn Chromo Axles with Spicer heavy duty u-joints and Warn 5x4.5 locking hubs (with spare hub), Kryptonite thick diff cover, grease seals on Axle ends

Rear: Dana 44, 4.11 Yukon Gears with ARB, Kryptonite Thick Diff cover, superior shafts axle shafts



Wheels and Tires

Allied Rock-a-thon 5x4.5" Beadlocks, 15X8 with powder coated beadlock ring.

Good Year MTR Kevlar 35X12.5x15

Full-sized matching spare

Rear dynamic balancer



Brakes

WJ Akebono Dual Piston Calipers Front with EBC Yellow brake pads

Rear disc conversion: Cadallac calipers with e-brake, EBC Yellow brake pads



Interior and electronics

Corbeau front bucket seats with harness passthroughs

4-point seatbelt harness.

Rear single bucket seat with 4-point seatbelt

Rear stock fold and tilt seat

Herculined including cage

Tuffy Locking stereo console with switches

Viper Alarm with auto start

DVD/MP3/USB/Ipod/SD 5" touchscreen stereo. Infinity Kappa speakers in dash and sound bar. Kicker 6x9" speakers on the kickpanel. 6-channel Marine JL Audio Amplifier. 8" MTX subwoofer.

Front and rear cameras. Rear LCD Screen.

Cobra 75WX ST CB Radio with firestick antenna and external speaker.

External Cell phone antenna

Hand Throttle



Suspension and Lift

4.5" Rubicon Express springs

Pro Comp MX-6 adjustable shocks

Rubicon Express Superflex control arms with new bushings

Teraflex rear adjustable sway bar

1" Daystar body lift

1" MORE Bombproof Motor Mount Lift

Old Man Emu steering stabilizer



Lights

KC Daylighter front lights

PIAA rear reverse lights

4 one-watt waterproof red LED rock lights

LED interior lights

Custom License plate lights

HID hi/low bean headlights in anti-glare housings



Tops and Doors

Full Hard doors

Factory Hard top with tinted windows and rear attachment points added for Yakima or Thule rack

Supertop Soft top with Tinted Windows

Bikini top

Thick Safari top

Trail Cover

Tonneau Cover

Soft Doors with removeable soft uppers

wind-jammer behind driver seat wind blocker











































I am located in Vancouver WA but willing to drive for the right trade.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor