Ocala/Santos from Broward

mercredi 18 février 2015

Going to be leaving Thrus or Fri morning for Ocala area til monday-ish. First time north and bringing my mountain bikes and camping (somewhere). Planning my trip based off what I read from the net soooooo. Looks like a stop in Silver Springs on my way north. Then to Santos bike trails and then to Hard Rock Jeep park. Santos campsites were booked so Ill just hike or camp somewhere in the woods (i prefer this to campgrounds anyway). Not sure If im going to bring my paddle boards. Not sure if allowed at silver springs or worth having them strapped down for the 5hr drive.



Anyone have recommendations for my trip. Places to see, 4x4, bike, or paddleboard. If anyone wants to convoy with let me know.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor