VC going bad, need help on options

lundi 16 février 2015

So after a couple weeks after swapping out my Front CV style drive shaft to a u joint shaft my VC in my 249 seems to be going. noticed it started making the clicking noise at low speeds and low speed turns. also it only happens when the vehicle is warmed up.



My options i have came up with



1. Remove front driveshaft so i can still drive it then wait to get a 249 again and swap or do a 242 swap

2. Buy viscous coupling and replace

3. buy another 249 ( i like having 4wd all time, especially since i live in northern alberta) and swap

4. buy a 242 and swap



getting any sort of transfer case is difficult since i live almost 4 hours north of edmonton and there arent any junkyards close to me.



Ideas are appreciated




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor