Front End Mechanical Help

vendredi 20 février 2015

So, the long and short of it is this:



When I turn to the right--e.g., taking a right turn at a stop light--I get a rapid popping sound coming from my passenger side front end. It happens on the left, too, but it is not as bad. It gets worse in the colder months, leading me to believe that it is definitely something mechanical and not the tire rubbing up against something.



I have no clue what it could be.



It's a 99 WJ with ~151,000 miles on it. I recently replaced the front drive shaft and the right and left steering assemblies [or whatever they're called] because the boots had been ripped and were dry from the grease leaking out.



After all that, now I have this other problem. Any help would be appreciated.:tea:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor