Tranmission Not Working [Can I Swap In A New One?]

mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Hi guys, this is my first post on Jeepforums. So i have had my yj (1990 4.2L manual) for about 3 years now. So far all has been well, uptil Friday when my tranmission stopped working! it wont go into any gear and i am really stuck on what to do. During the summer the jeep has been my daily driver so i would like to get it going ASAP. My question is this, i have another yj (89' 4.2l manual) that was included as a parts jeep with my 90'. The parts jeep runs and drives well, however the frame and body are beyond repair. Is is possible for me to swap the trans from the parts jeep to my daily? Are there instructions i could look at or someone who has done this before? the tranmission swap should be 1:1, both are 5speed ax-15. thanks for the help!


Tranmission Not Working [Can I Swap In A New One?]

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor