Great Day

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

The sun is shining, the Humidity is low, so I jumped in my Black Grand Cherokee with the black leather interior and went straight down the street to Dunkin Donuts for an Iced Coffee...put the 50's channel on the radio, A/C on low, front windows down and started to cruise the local side roads and small
2 lane highways around town. Now this is a great way to spend an hr or so when it all comes together like that.

When I was younger we had cruise nights in the smaller citys where we all drove around in circles. But as I get older I appreciate the longer drives and
not the juvenile circles I once was addicted to. Kinda like Happy Days in the actual time zone. lol

There are so many coffee shops up here, that you can cruise longer distances from one to another. One Dunkin Donut we have is located at a busy 4-way where we can park, facing the 4-way and watch all the traffic heading in and out of town.. One of the roads leads to Newport, RI so we see a lot of tourists and out of town rides.. Great place to meet like minded Jeep owners and chat..

Anyway, nothing imperative here, just a jeep owner sharing a summer day
and some memories... You Guys and Gals take it easy and I hope you enjoy your GC's as much as I do mine. Stay safe Amigos.

"God bless the USA and our Troops" Sarge


Great Day

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor