Door ID basics.

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

I searched jeepforum for pics that ID doors. Found a few threads with linked images that are now 404. Found this site which was useful to a point: http://ift.tt/1VBNO5c But my doors that I am trying to positively ID are these pictured. Note the interior door panel trim.

I THOUGHT they were CJ doors, but the key cylinder is a match for my 91 project, not the '89 they are on. And several places mention CJs not having mirrors on the door...

These doors are straight and rust free and I want to refurb them without having to order twice or return anything cuz I have so much free time on my hands LOL

Anybody have info?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3217232214.jpg (528.4 KB)
File Type: jpg image-1349315344.jpg (548.8 KB)


Door ID basics.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor