Heat Entering Vehicle via Lever for 4WD, Console

jeudi 23 juillet 2015

PLEASE HELP!! I had work don't on my Jeep awhile back and have noticed since that a lot of heat seems to come through the holes where the 4WD lever and also my gear boot (need a new one, as leather has a hole in it). I mean in the summer, when I roll down the windows and create that vacuum-like environment, I guess due to engine heat in addition to the heat outside, it almost feels as if it is burning the right side of my leg and foot if barefoot.
I have a parts catalog - thanks to another very cool member on here...but cannot for the life of me figure out what part it is that I need to fix this?
I am assuming it is some sort of rubber seal/ boot mechanism that seals off the elements from that center console section of my Jeep???
Please help!


Heat Entering Vehicle via Lever for 4WD, Console

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor