Fuel gauge not working right

vendredi 24 juillet 2015

When I bought my yj I had to replace the fuel pump right off the bat before that the gauge always read full I thought after I changed the pump it would wor since I would be able to make sure the float was free of catching anything I did that and it still reads full I took the cover off the gauge and put it on e when I turned the key over it went right back to full I'm not sure what to check or how to fix this problem on top of that gauge not working the temp gauge and the speedometer doesn't work as well the volts gauge rpm gauge and oil pressure gauge works though the light won't work on the speedometer but I know that is prolly just a bulb being out


Fuel gauge not working right

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor