35's no lift

mardi 30 décembre 2014

I've had a couple jeeps and while all built how I liked at the time, we all 4.5"/6" of lift for 35's and 38's. Although the 38 was on a full width YJ trail jeep.



That brings me to this point.





Was looking for a built rig but couldn't find quite what I was looking for. I wanted to save that money! So a few months of looking around I found an 03 rubi, auto, 138K on the clock. perfect.

















At the guys place I bought it from.







the day I brought it home. Completely stock.





As far as a built plan- I knew I wanted zero lift, highlines, TT and something that wasn't 7500 lbs. Was pretty set on 33's from the beginning as I didn't want to re gear for 35's, plus they would be easier on the drive train as we all know RCV's aren't cheap.









That being said, I did a good bit of research and calling around and decided Savvy was the best option. After I whored myself out for a few months, I cleaned up on their website.























However, It took me about 3 months to get the first round of mods done as work had me to







and

















So once I got back I started on the Novak Cable shifter. That was a ***** to get to with no body lift and the oem skid plate. Looking back, I would do it in a completely different order.















Got you you little bastard!



Then went the body lift for the TT.











MML











Painted steel hardware for TT with POR 15. Anyone that has used this- the orig can is the worst design, hardly "reusable".











Did a little hood louvering with the PSC Kit. Along with new radiator, flush, thermostate and belts, i run very cool. Probably too cool.











.







That's all for now. I gotta do something other than sit on here.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor