There's a thief among us..

lundi 29 décembre 2014

Earlier this year i called out a guy here with proof that he's a well known scammer/thief from other Jeep/Offroad related forums. He's been known by many screen names over the years, Kamaran/Casual/88xj/DesertJr..and more. He's been banned on many forums, just google the name Kamaran Wain as in my sig and you'll see..



When i called him out he apparently was able to convince the mods that i was somehow mistaken, and i was asked to edit my sig and move on. I'd rather try to warm others and get banned than sit back and watch as one more person gets screwed.



I dont think he can talk his way out of this.. and i'm not wasting my time trying to go through the Mod's again.



His latest FS thread..



http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/...-skid-2893785/



And proof that he's who i claim him to be...







0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor