Glow Plug Problems - Jeep GC 3.0L Diesel

mardi 30 décembre 2014

Hello all, hope everyone is enjoying their holidays!



A little background info: Replaced the Glow Plug Module Controller with correct OEM updated (smaller part) version. Cured the initial problem for roughly two-three months. Vehicle is a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 3.0L CRD Diesel.



Problem: I scanned the Jeep and I get the fault code P0674 informing me about glow plug #4.



Diagnosis: I took a multimeter to all glow plugs all read ".08" except one of them reading "1." I'm assuming this one glow plug has an infinite reading and needs to be replaced (will replace all 6 at the same time as per forum recommendations). I also took the multimeter to the glow plug clips, and as I turn the key the readings shot up to 10.5-10.8 each as they quickly went back down to 0 after a few seconds.



Solution: Should I be replacing all 6 glow plugs at this point? (with Beru) or should I be replacing/looking at the glow plug harness? or should I be replacing/looking at the glow plug relay?



If any other information is required, please ask. Thank you, any help or suggestions are appreciated!



P.S: Where is the best place to purchase glow plugs? (I'm located in Canada, don't want to get killed with duties and taxes)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor