Back Brake Caliper ATE/TEVES Stuck Wire Clip

vendredi 19 décembre 2014

Hey guys, I was changing my back brake pads and rotors and when I pulled out the retaining clip because I have ATE/TEVEs, one small end broke off inside the little retaining hole. It's really rusted in there and I can't seem to get it out, obviously I can't put the new wire clip in if there is something blocking the hole.



What should I do? I've tried drilling it out to no success, hammering it out just made it worse, pliers definitely hasn't worked so far. I don't want to replace this one back brake caliper just because something is stuck.



Should I get it revert to it getting towed to a garage and worked on, it's that type of money I wanted to try and save.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor