a tj and a fist full of dollars

dimanche 21 décembre 2014

so my tj needs some more love. My bonus comes in along with my income tax return in February. I laid down the law, told my boss (wife) I'm spending some money on my jeep. I wont get it all, but im thinking 2k +/- a few hundred. help me plan my attack rout. ill give you a little jeep background and my capabilities.





so its a 4cyl (I know huge flaw) Auto (to make it worse)

I ripped the 3" bl off as soon as I got it and replaced with 2 1/2" coil springs

that made it a little better. I threw on some ccfab 3" tube fenders got some take off rubi cheap rocker protection and took off the nerf bars.



and now it sits.

my end goals is to keep it semi streetable, but proficient in the more technical trails. I just rolled over 6k on my 32" km2's but would eventually like to go up to 33"s or 35's, 35's only if I do a motor swap.



I keep beating around in my head, do a 4 link rear stretch and a 8.8, or just do a motor swap and baby the stock axles till next year. im just not sure.



im not the best of welders, I have a Hobart 140, its ugly but it sticks. Im probably get some help if its a important weld. if its been don't and theres a tutorial, I can do it... im not to great at custom fabbing quite yet, but that's why im doing this build.

help me spend my money! and no I wont give it to you! lol its going to my heep :cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor