My TJ leaks when it rains.

mercredi 24 décembre 2014

I have a 03 Wrangler and on the passenger side I have a bunch of water on my floor mat, from the heavy rain. I felt the firewall and it and the air duck feels dry. The carpet, and under the carpet is dry as well. My floor mat caught all the rain water. I thought if it was the cowl or the widshield leaking, there would be some moisture from the rain running down. I have a hard top and as far as I know the top seems dry as well. It appears the rain came straight in from above on top of my mat.

On the drivers side there is a leak, but not as bad. My door panel's door handle (inside the Jeep) assembly has water coming out from around the bottom of it. Which is directly in line with the puddle of water on my mat. My door panel has a crack about one inch long near the top and looking inside of it, it appears wet. The carpet, and under the carpet is dry. Where could the water be coming from? I thought if it's the cowl wouldn't the carpet be wet? I checked inside the cowl, there were no water standing, and I can see the rectangular drain hole.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor