ETC Error Codes

mardi 30 décembre 2014

I am having a ETC issue with my recently purchased 2007 JK 4dr. I believe I bought a Lemon and its out of warranty of course. Should have taken the Jeep back the day 1st time the ETC )Z( light went off. Only had my JK for a little over a month and am having serious issues pop up.



My codes thrown are as follows:

P2135

P0221

P0121

P060E

C121c



The ETC warning light goes on and off at random times when driving. Sometimes at take off, slow speed when the RPMs drop below 2000, and sometimes not at all. The other day it stopped me dead in my tracks with the entire engine choking out, good thing I was in a Publix plot.



Any help would be great on where to start other then taking her to a shop to get taken to the cleaners. I'd love to do the work myself if its not having to take apart the entire engine.



2007 Unlimited Sahara

103k miles.



Thank for any help. :2thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor