P1398 code 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee

mercredi 31 décembre 2014

So heres the story,

I left my Jeep Grand Cherokee at a friend's house , haven't really drove it , haven't cranked in

about a week. When I first cranked it up it was cold and the rpm rev to 2500. Did that all day

when I drove, but then slowly it drop to 2000 rpm then to 1500 then went back to 1000 rpm.



One thing I notice is the battery terminals must be getting bad because sometimes after I haven't

drove it in a while , i have to play around with it to get it start the car.



My Jeep Grand Cherokee will no longer start by turning the key, i have to push a little bit of gas

and it starts it up. It drives perfectly but now reads a p 1398 code?

I've read in a couple forums, people changing the crankshaft position sensor and the check engine

light still staying on.

Does this sound like a crankshaft position sensor problem or something else?

Any help would be much appreciated.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor