Could the be the casue of my gross evap leak?????!!

dimanche 21 décembre 2014

Hello all, I am in the process of tracking down a gross evap leak and replacing the springs and shocks on my TJ. The previous owner got in a wreck and told me it was all good to go. Well I shorty began to smell gas that originated next to the gas fill tube. After looking around I found this. The two gas lines that run from the back to the front is what is in the picture. The smaller of the lines is disconnected from the spot right above the gas tank. It looks like it was hooked up to the three prong plastic part that connects all the rubber hoses together. My question is to replace that part is that something that is a jeep specific part or just a general part I can buy at any auto parts store? Also will it be as easy as just unplugging the hoses then one by one hooking them back up to the plastic piece? Any information would be greatly appreciated. I have been tracking this down for about a month and a half now and this is the only thing I have found. Thanks again for everything guys/gals.




Attached Images













File Type: jpg 1.jpg (483.0 KB)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (449.8 KB)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (376.3 KB)






0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor