Custom rock slider / guards feedback please.

mercredi 23 avril 2014

Hey so I've spent allot of time shopping around and nothing really fit what I wanted so I played with cardboard today and made a tentative template to be fabricated. Rather than try to tell you about it I just made a short video.



The video is at:




Not the best video in the world but I think it works out. I ask questions during the video about areas of the design I'm a bit unsure of.



lAlso if your a fabricator feel free to message me both a kit price and/or a fully built and welded price. Because saddly I'm not nearly as good with metal as I am carbboard. I can weld though. I just don't know anything about cutting and bending of the metal. I want it to be 1 3/4" - dom tube and 3/16 steal sheet.



Thanks for feedback.. Both good and BAD. I'm learning here so maybe my idea partly sucks. MY feelings aren't going to get hurt just tell me what you think.



-Dave



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor