Choosing between IRO, OME, or new coils and spacers for my upcoming lift

dimanche 27 avril 2014

I have a 99 GC Laredo 4.0 currently riding on a BB 2" Rough Country spacers and there N2.0 gas charged shocks, with 245/75/16s. I am wanting aprox 3" lift with new springs and will be adding RC 1.5" spacers and trying to stay around $700. Not needing anything extreme as it is my DD and just want more space for our summer time off trail camping and winter excursions. With that in mind I have narrowed it down after a lot of reading on here and calling and internet searching, my wife would say too much:laugh:, and am thinking......



1. IRO 3" lift with a few add ons after to make sure everything needed is done

2. 3.5" GC lift with OME from rocky road outfitters.... or if anyone knows a better set up with OME for a similar price point or less?

3. or was told by a friend to get new springs such as moog, supreme suspension 3" spacers and piece the other parts needs together

(moog shows spring rate of 180/188 f/r with lifetime warranty)



Also has anyone had this situation with a seller/vendor. I have had good experience with IRO but when I was talking with Rock Road and inquired about their trailblazer kit including OME and if since I have 2" spacers and shocks if they could discount the price and remove those items I got a yes "but then they would not honor any of the other parts warranties it anything happens to them if something was to go wrong" is that normal and what if I just got their control arms and it bent as they guarantee they will not, would they try to pull something then?



I was wondering if I could get opinions from people that have IRO, OME, or supreme lifts and/or comparisons if had more than one of these and experiences with shops or vendors that sell these items?



Any information and/or guidance in this search would be appreciated, and thank you in advance :D

time for a beer :cheers2:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor