Pulling the trigger...finally

jeudi 24 avril 2014

Alright folks, I've been ghostin' around the forum for a while collecting information on how to setup a KK right. I'm still slightly uninformed as work likes to keep me busy with grown up things, but here is what I have setup for my purchases within the next two weeks. Installation is a breeze as my father has a car lift and the knowledge of installation (except for compressing the springs by friend's shop, which we have access to regardless).



TommMudd's Econo 3.5" Lift - $1400

-0.500 Clevis Spacer to level the ride

-HD front springs

245/75r16 Goodyear Duratracs - $750

ProComp 16x8 steelie wheels with 4.5" of backspacing - $450

Teraflex Bump stops x2 - $44

Hockey pucks for the rear - priceless ;)

Total ~ $2700



I went with the HD front springs because eventually I plan on adding an aftermarket bumper and want to plan ahead. All in all, I'm sitting at just around $2700, which is a bit over my intended budget, but I wanted to do this right the first time and not run into other issues down the road.



Any and all input would be much appreciated as my "research" may not be exactly perfect as to what all I would need to obtain a nice ride height and a decent set of tires without having to regear the vehicle. Thanks again! :wave:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor