distributor replacement ?

mardi 29 avril 2014

So I have a bad squeak coming from my distributor. I have tried spraying a little WD40 down the shaft and it helps for a very short time, but it has progressively gotten worse, and I am looking to replace it with a new one. I always try to use Mopar replacement parts if it pertains to electronics, but I went to the stealership today and they said even "IF" they could locate one it would be $359. They say it is not made anymore. AZ and Advance sell their versions for around $100 or so but I have never had luck with their electronics or ignition parts in the past. Also, I have had some bad luck when it comes to reman stuff as well, so what I am looking for are suggestions from what you guys may have used as replacements, aftermarket performance, or if you know of somewhere I can get new oem replacements. Thanks for any suggestions!:thumbsup:




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor